Re: Just inches away from completion...

To: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just inches away from completion...
From: "The Brinkers" <thebrinkers@home.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 21:00:21 -0400
Mark,
Assuming all works out........ Congratulations and Wlecome to the 6-Pack
Club.  Your search for the right car seems to have paid off.  Not only did
you find the right car for you, but you also aquired a wonderful collections
of TR6 technical history by receiving the 6-Tech and the some past 6-Pack
newsletters.  These in themselves are a great resource for technical help
and can be very entertaining.  They will also give you an interesting
appreciation for the 6-Pack Club.    Your decision to become a member is
great news and I hope that myself along with the rest of the other club
members may have an opportunity to meet you and see your newly aquired TR6.
Maybe the TRials in Rockford?  If you decide to try it..... better hurry and
register.  If you need info, let me know and I will try and help out.

Good Luck,

Mike Brinker
74 TR6