Buyer for Pittsburgh

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buyer for Pittsburgh
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintasmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:54:05 -0500
Hi all,
just had a great conversation with 6-packer Ed Painter, just outside of
Pittsburgh. Seems he has a nice car for sale on the 6-pack web site, which
my wife and I are planning to go see early next week.

Ed has graciously agreed to accommodate a surrogate buyer checking the car
out for us, if it can be arranged. Can I get the name of the person that
handles the area between Youngstown, OH and Pittsburgh, PA?

-or-

If you happen to already know the car and can comment, please let me know. I
can be reached at:

creamerm@cintasmail.com
mcreamer@cinci.rr.com
513-573-4289 (work)