Re: accelerator pedal bushing

To: "Sullivan, John, G (John)" <sullij@ATT.COM>
Subject: Re: accelerator pedal bushing
From: "J. Garruba" <jgarruba@hotpop.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:46:29 -0400
John,

    I too recently replaced that bushing, I purchased one from Moss for 5
bucks.  When I received it, I found it to be so hard that I couldn't work it
through the hole.  After much effort, I gave in and cut it a along a radius.
After cutting, I was able to work it in to place, still with considerable
difficulty.  I don't know if the plastic bushing was made of material which
was too hard, or I did not know some crucial trick.  Maybe someone else has
had more success.

Best Regards,
Joseph Garruba