Re: accelerator pedal bushing

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: accelerator pedal bushing
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
If your engine and tranny are out of the car, it's probably easier to
install the bushings from the engine compartment, with you standing
where the engine usually is.  If the engine is there, however, you'd
probably be better off doing the job from the interior.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://mail.yahoo.com/