Aluminum brake drums

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum brake drums
From: Grego Sanguinetti <grego@accelerant.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:41:37 -0700
--------------F23616313A337C7268C94F1E

Hi gang, thanks for everyone that replied to my inquiry about GoodParts.

I still haven't had the time to drop the pan and head off the TR6 and
find out
what happened in the motor. Hope to this weekend but might have to
work....
I sent a note off to GoodParts asking for more information about the
Stage III motor but haven't heard a peep from them. Maybe they don't
read their email?

Anyway, while I was looking through my parts stash I found a pair of
these Italian made (I think) aluminum brake drums that TRF used to sell.

(do they still sell them?). I can't remember how I ended up with them
but they look pretty snazy. Does anyone have any experience with them?
I scanned the archive but didn't see anything on them.

Thanks again, in advance.
-grego

--------------F23616313A337C7268C94F1E
 name="grego.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Sanguinetti;Grego
tel;fax:503.466.9472
tel;work:503.466.9231 x38
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:;CAD/Methodology/I.S.
adr:;;15268 NW Greenbier Pkwy;Beaverton;OR;97006;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:grego@accelerant.net
title:Dir. Design Integration
x-mozilla-cpt:;30752