dealers?

To: "6 Pack List (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: dealers?
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintasmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:55:41 -0500
Hi all,
a question regarding our search...there are a few dealers that keep popping
up, several of which advertise a lot in Hemmings or maybe have their own
sites. Some of the cars "sound" really nice, but generally the prices seem a
bit high. One list member we talked to is of the opinion we should
concentrate on private sellers and steer clear of the dealers. Just
wondering if anyone has an agreeing or dissenting opinion on the matter. If
you want to mention an experience about a particular "Classic Car" dealer,
please feel free to share it with me privately.

Thanks!

BTW, a surrogate buyer is going to check out a car in Chicago Thursday.
Thanks Ken!!) Exciting! We're really looking forward to being able to help
somebody else out with something like this one day.