Re: TR 6 radio\cassette

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 6 radio\cassette
From: edwin.mcguirk@db.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:10:04 -0400

I replaced the radio years ago and although I replaced it with a shaft
style radio, the face did not fit through the stock opening. I suspect that
most will not fit. It was very easy to enlarge the opening with a sabre
saw. The fascia that comes with almost all radio's will cover the ragged
edges if you don't achieve a perfect fit (I found it easy to get a perfect
fit).

Ed McGuirk
76 TR6
86 Rx7