RE: TR 6 radio\cassette

To: <Mgmihalik@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR 6 radio\cassette
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:29:22 -0700
I assume that you are trying to avoid opening the hole to fit a DIN sized
stereo and are looking for a shaft style stereo. I don't know if any of
these will fit the stock hole in the TR6, but they probably wouldn't require
much work to fit.

I think that I am going to have my original stereo modified by the guy in
Florida that converts them to digital tuners and pre-amplifier outputs. I
have lost the information for him at the moment but someone will likely post
it here. In the meantime here are a few options to concider.

Kenwood still makes shaft stereos. Search for the KRC-1007 on their site.

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/cat.htm

JVC makes one as well. Look for the RX177 on their site.

http://web.jvc-america.com/

Profile makes 2 shaft style stereo's! Scroll to the bottom of the page for a
look at the CS945 or xr540.

http://www.profileusa.com/cassette.htm

Good luck,
Don Clark