radiator core

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: radiator core
From: mbarre@juno.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:52:11 -0400
My motor ran like a top as I drove the car from VA to AL last month!  But
it did run warmer than I would prefer.  Of course when traffic was bad
getting out of DC it heated up quickly but came down once we got moving.
However, once things really cleared out and the speed got up to 70 the
gauge started creeping up.  Can't be an airflow problem at that speed!
(yes cardboard deflector in place...)  Sounds like radiator is simply
unable to dissipate enough heat.   Didn't someone recently report having
a custom multi row radiator constructed?  Has anyone had good success
simply getting a recore?

TIA,
MRB
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.