Surrogate list

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surrogate list
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:52:58 -0400
Hi folks,
the other day members of this list very kindly responded with several names
I could call to find out about a car in another state. Thank you!! I got
very good information, and avoided a costly trip.

There is another car that looks better, this time in Arlington, VA. I
checked the web site, and there appears to be someone that will handle the
area, but how do I find out how to reach them? I'm happy to make contacts, I
just need to find the list.

Thanks again...hopefully I'm closing in on a great car!
Mark Creamer
Mason, OH