Re: Rear Bumper for 71 TR6 and new maintenance program for computer

To: <Mlinthcsa@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Bumper for 71 TR6 and new maintenance program for computer
From: "Bob Streepy" <trstreep@chicago.avenew.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:32:28 -0500
I bought a rear bumper center section for a '71 TR6 from Moss about ten
years ago and I would NOT reccommend them to anyone, unless someone with
more recent experience has found that they have improved their quality.  It
was a "Far Eastern" reproduction. You might be well advised to have your
original replated.

Regards-
Bob Streepy cc58409