Rear Bumper for 71 TR6 and new maintenance program for computer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Bumper for 71 TR6 and new maintenance program for computer
From: Mlinthcsa@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:17:44 EDT
Hi Listers
     1.  has anyone purchased the aftermarket bumpers for the TR6 sold by
Moss or Victoria British. I have a 71 that needs a rear bumper with tag
light. I was wondering of the quality or if anyone has one in good shape for
sale.

    2. I came across a program that other 6'ers might like. It's called
"Autowolf" by Lonewolf software.  The program can be downloaded free for 30
days from the Lonewolf web sight at (www.lonewolf-software.com) This program
is great and allows you to keep detailed maintenance records of the repair,
and regular maintenance of your TR6.  It has reminders that will pop up to
tell you about regular maintenance items, and will allow you to keep a
detailed list of parts replaced etc. I loaded it on my computer and have
emailed the owner of the program with suggestions to help fellow restorers
and car collectors. He has advised me that he will add several features that
a car collector would like to see. After 30 days the program sells for around
$21.00 with free updates from the manufacturer.  If your like me and like to
keep track of all the regular maintenance that a TR requires than the program
is great for that.

Mike Linthicum
71 TR6
Orlando, FL