Re: TR Seats and Mazda Miata seats....

To: "Cameron Greig" <tr6greig@globalnet.co.uk>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR Seats and Mazda Miata seats....
From: "J. Garruba" <jgarruba@hotpop.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:51:00 -0400
Listers,

Does anyone know how I might obtain a copy of the article about the Miata
Seats?  Who prints "TR Action" is it a club newsletter?  Does anyone have a
copy to fax or e-mail.  I have been looking to do this exact conversion for
some time but the local junkyard wants $200 per seat and I don't want to
shell out that kind of money to find that the swap requires considerable
modification.  Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Joseph Garruba