2000-register

Re: [TR2000] wake up

To: Dinant Kroezen <o.kroezen@chello.nl>, 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR2000] wake up
From: Jamie Palmer <tr6driver@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:43:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Dinant, you made me smile.  Well, it's not a 2000, but it is Triumph news...I
finally have the '56 Standard Vanguard Sportsman in my garage now...drove it
around the neighborhood last night for the first time!

There's a picture of it on my 2000 blog:  http://2000estate.blogspot.com

So it's keeping the Estate company in the garage at the moment...  :-)

Jamie