2000-register

Re: [TR2000] wake up - what about EFI

To: "'Jamie Palmer'" <tr6driver@earthlink.net>, <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR2000] wake up - what about EFI
From: "Joe Santamaria" <jsantamaria@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 03:14:06 +1100
Yep, planning is good.

Is your Tr6 carb or injected - can't remember if your were USA or UK based -
sorry to late/early.

I would love to pick your brains on this one - I'd like it even more so on
my Stag which I think could really do with it for driveability and power.
Wrong forum I know.

My Lucas doesn't really give me much problems except for occasional pedestal
seals and injector 20 cent o-ring which causes damn missing on first start
occasionally. Never can get the idle realy nice though but I believe this
was always bit of a problem - probably valves are tired amongst other
things.

Anyway do share your injection thoughts when you have the time - I'm off to
bed otherwise would chat some more.

Regards
Joe