2000-register

Re: Brake Callipers etc. (Long, Ripped Off, but *really* interesting!)

To: Liz Clancy <liz@long-dog.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Brake Callipers etc. (Long, Ripped Off, but *really* interesting!)
From: "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:09:06 +1000
This is generally old news but interesting none the less. We often
supply T2000 calipers for V8 conversions

I had no trouble in finding caliper brackets here in OZ to adapt
princess calipers to GT6 uprights. They were used on Heralds

In any case, i am now putting Willwood alloy calipers on it and am
making the brackets today. Anyone wanting a set should let me know.

The Princess iron calipers are really quite heavy and cannot take a
vented disc without a spacer kit. I was able to buy new Willwoods for
less than UK100 pounds ea whereas to properly reco Princess calipers
costs nearly UK50 pounds ea.

Terry O'Beirne