Re: Replicars vs. Real ... and vs Rebuilds

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replicars vs. Real ... and vs Rebuilds
From: Walt Boeninger <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:22:05 -0700
I'm not a professional. And I don't have a big budget.
But my T-A car is real and I like to think I go hammer and tongs
with all the other real cars.  While some of the Historic T-A
cars are big budget (Edelbrock, etc), there are plenty
of us lowbuck guys playing with the big guys!

And what makes anyone think HMSA decides which cars actually run?

Walt
67 Shelby T-A