Re: Fw: A Corvette Response Observations.

To: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: A Corvette Response Observations.
From: lwdent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:47:24 -0500
I'm not going to flame you.  You are 100% correct.  If you want to do
all these things to your vintage car there is a place for you.  It's
called SCCA production class racing, or better yet, GT class racing.
Sky's the limit here.

Incidentally, I sure am glad to know that roller rockers and cams are
necessary to make a chev live. Stupid me did not know that and was only
able to make my Trans Am engines, running stock chev "service parts"
last for the 24 hours of Daytona, plus around 10 hours of practice and
qualifying two years in a row, turning a 7500 RPM limit.  How dumb can
you be.  I just did not understand.  OH Well.  I'll know better next time.

Larry Dent