Re: A Corvette Response Observations.

To: "Phil Buttolph" <pb1@humboldt.edu>
Subject: Re: A Corvette Response Observations.
From: "Richard Crump" <rcrump@enid.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:27:27 -0600
Hey Phil:

I feel that a roller rocker in a chevy is necessary because the cast ones
explode.  I tried to go legal and found myself on the trailer after the
first session with a pushrod pieces in the pan.  (New motor w/ meaner cam).

Another consideration is the fact that this is not a significant expense on
a V-8 chevy.

Finally, In CVAR, the groundpounders had themselves a separate meeting and
declared rollers to be OK.  CVAR mgt said if thats the way all of you feel
then, OK.

I am going now, some of my glass bead curtains need work.

Richard Crump, 69 coupe, sidepipes, torqueys and horsepower.