Another Missing Jomar Found

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Missing Jomar Found
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:49:22 -0400
FYI for all you TVR nuts out there.....

I've been talking to Alex Saidel lately and upon checking a local friends
car out have found it to be the 59' Jomar # FS105.  Don't know if the car
will be for sale or not.  Basket case, no engine/trans  while the car is on
its wheels there may be some frame damage.  I'll have pic of it this week
I'll post on the net

Sorry I havent been around, Majordomo seems to dump me from the list every
couple of months

Kerry Stagmer

Baltimore Knife and Sword Company
The Oella Mill- 840 Oella Avenue
Ellicott CIty, MD 21043

410-366-2800        www.baltimoreknife.com

Handcrafted knives, swords, armour, & Jewelry in Viking to 17th Century
styles...

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list
///