Re: Another Missing Jomar Found

To: racecar@baltimoreknife.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Missing Jomar Found
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:03:27 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/01 6:50:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
racecar@baltimoreknife.com writes:

> FYI for all you TVR nuts out there.....
>
> I've been talking to Alex Saidel lately and upon checking a local friends
> car out have found it to be the 59' Jomar # FS105.  Don't know if the car
> will be for sale or not.

It still shouldn't be that hard to restore the car, given a motivated buyer.
All the stuff needed should be around.

If anyone is interested, I have my Grantura Mk 3 race car for sale, pretty
much a turn-key  with all the good, hard to find factory options - magnesium
wheels, alloy cross-flow head and Webers, CR box etc.

Bill

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list
///