Re: CART race yesterday

To: Rogsie@telesistech.com, lwdent@fwi.com
Subject: Re: CART race yesterday
From: Tombread@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:12:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/01 9:46:40 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
Rogsie@telesistech.com writes:

He retired after announcing his intention well in advance.

The $64 Question is:  who will sanction a quality road racing series for open
wheel cars in CART's absence?  In a perfect world this would involve a
formula enabling IRL and ToBeAnnounced teams to cross over, enabling the best
of both to race a sufficient number of times on ovals and road courses.  I
want choices.  If I could see only two major races a year, the second would
be a road race.
tom butters

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list