RE: SVRA blue / gray at summit point

To: "'Charles F. Christ'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: SVRA blue / gray at summit point
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:29:37 -0400
Friar Chuck,

        The highlight of my Sun morning practice was to see you pointing us
by out the driver's window amid a cloud of dust...normally the orange
chicane is front to rear rather than sideways...  <VBG>.  Castor oil and
dust ... hmmmm.
        Tell Jon thanks for the semi-sweet chocolate drops.

Chuck Sadek
YS73

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list