Re: IRP incident

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: IRP incident
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:08:21 -0400
This all sounds like at least three or more incidents, all of which caused
injury!  A serious roll-over, an exploded clutch/flywheel, and Phil Cull
heavy into a tire-wall.  Can someone summarize what happened?  Any common
causes?

I sure hope everyone is on the mend, with no lasting serious
injury!  Canada had Thanksgiving on Sunday - I'd sure like to be thankful
for that!

Cheers, Brian