track-ready 914 FS

To: 914@rennlist.org, racing@rennlist.org, 911@rennlist.org, 912@rennlist.org,
Subject: track-ready 914 FS
From: Thom Kuby <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:18:52 -0800
Greetings,
(A 914 Track car for sale - ad begins below dashed line)
This is a good car.  If you want to go racing RIGHT NOW and with a
reliable platform...This car is worth a closer look.  914s are
wonderful track cars.
This car has the original stock motor, and...yes, it runs great.
Email Phil at phil@pmletter.com

Don't call me,  as I have no vested interest -just trying to help
Phil out.  I'm up to my eyeballs with building my own "new" race
Porsche...
However, I wasn't  kidding; this would be a good "turn key" to get
you started in racing.

Thanks for the time.
Cheers
Thom Kuby
'73 914 2.0 - Signal orange/blk, no rust, chassis stiffening, front sway
bar, springs, front tors bars, bushings, cage, fuel cell, kill switch,
Bilsteins, Cool Carbons (plus extra new set), 8 new 7x15 Revolutions
with 205/50x15 race tires (1 set Yoko, 1 set Goodrich), new Autopower
camlock 6 point harness, Momo wheel, GT decklid, Ltd Ed front spoiler
plus stock valence, stock original 2.0 motor with injection (runs
great), small deep sump, 2 transmissions (original which works great
plus an A,F,M,S,X box that is in the car now) - also includes a remote
oil cooler system which is new but not yet installed. Still streetable,
but really, it's a track car. Over $13,000 invested willing to listen to
offers. Driver's race seat not included. Just add your seat and go
racing. Please email for more info.