Re: Tow vehicles again

To: Stan Hanks <stan@networkmercenaries.com>
Subject: Re: Tow vehicles again
From: lwdent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:44:39 -0500
I am using a 1970 Superior 22 Motor home in mint, restored condition.

It's really not a great Motor Home (old interior design, etc) but it is
the greatest tow vehicle you could imagine.

First, at 22 feet, you can back it up, etc, with ease.

Second, that big block Dodge engine pulls just fine.

Third, when the temp drops to 40 and it starts to rain (as it did last
spring at IRP) you can do a lot better than the folks with the king cab
dualies all huddled into the front seat.  You can relax, play the
stereo, make coffee, have a cold coke, put on warm clothes, put a video
in the tv/player, catch a nap, AND you never know how many really close
friends you have till you get into that situation.  Half the track was
trying to crowd in.

Larry Dent

OH, best of all I only paid $7,000 for it from a guy that had spent over
$18,000 on the thing in the past 2 years.  New almost everything.