Re: Tow vehicles again

To: stan@networkmercenaries.com, ALFABYTE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tow vehicles again
From: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:57:46 EST
In a message dated 1/16/01 12:53:01 PM Central Standard Time,
stan@networkmercenaries.com writes:

<< So, my main observation is that we race vintage cars, but no one uses a
 vintage tow vehicle... Come on, 'fess up -- someone out there is using
 a '47 Dodge Power Wagon or similar just for effect....

Bob Wechsler uses a 1961 Lincoln Convertible to tow his 1959 Corvette.

At the 1987 Monaco Historics, Valintine Lindsey used the 1957 Ecurie Ecosse
transporter to deliver his D-type and Birdcage.

It is rare but sometime there are period tow vehicles too.