Re: Tow vehicles again

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <derek.lola@home.com>
Subject: Re: Tow vehicles again
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:01:27 -0500
Only reason I can think of is they also launch their boats with same vehicle.
My Explorer is 2wd. I can't think of another reason, unless they live in
Minnesota or a lot farther north in Canada than you do Derek.

Anyone know how to get information on the Firestone tire/ Ford Explorer
accident data. Wonder if there is any breakdown on 91-94 models vs 95 and
later and between 2WD and 4x4.

Roger (towing a 4500# loaded, Haulite Carvault w/ a 4 liter SOHC Explorer w/
Goodyear tires)

>>> Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com> 01/16/01 01:49PM >>>
> I've got a F-250 super duty 4x4

Why do so many people tow with 4x4's?
What am I missing?

Derek (still wedded to my Dodge van 318 - perfect tow vehicle)