Re: DBCOM transponders

To: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DBCOM transponders
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:13:17 -0500
Vaughn:

The only information I have is that both Florida regions of SCCA are
switching from DBcom to AMB and AMB is issuing a $50 credit for DBcom units
returned through the Central Florida Region; I don't know if there is any
rebate for those returned through the Florida Region of SCCA.  This means
that SVRA would be the only remaining club running events in Florida (that I
know of) that might still use DBcom and my bet would be that they will be
switching to AMB in the near future as well.  Totally my opinion and not
based on any acquired information.  Jack W. would be a better source.  Jack?

Would still be interested to know if there are any other markets for the
DBcom units - maybe in the autocross and Solo I and II events/clubs?

*8o)