RE: clutch rebuilding

To: SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil, JWoesvra@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: clutch rebuilding
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 00:03:41 GMT
Listers,

I suspect Jack is right, that there are plenty of clutch & brake places
around.  I have been using Rochetser Clutch & Brake (Rochester, NY,
716-232-3717) for ten years now, for relining shoes for my drum brakes (MGA
1500).  Rochester isn't close by, but they have always done a good job &
stand behind their work.  I have always referred to the lining material as
"Velvetouch", which it probably isn't anymore, but the guys there know what
I mean when I order that.  Maybe it's actually Grey Rock, or if it were
green I guess it could be Lime Rock, who knows.