Re: Group 44

To: Gregory Nagy <gnagy@intrepid.net>
Subject: Re: Group 44
From: Stan Vann <svann@schoollink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:55:21 -0400
Gregory,
  Could you check to see what issue the Group 44 article was in, I'd like to get
a copy. I moved up to the DC area after college and use to drop by their shop
when it was in Falls Church. I'm sure I was in the way, but they always took
time out to show me around. Unfortunatly, Brian was killed in a plane crash
about 10 years ago, but I understand Bob is living in Florida and having fun
with a P-51 Mustang (a real hot rod of a plane). I bet it's been up rated. I
hope the organizers at the VIR Homecoming have talked him into attending.

Stan Vann