Re: Filters for velocity stacks

To: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Filters for velocity stacks
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:25:44 -0400
As a side note, some of you may remember that I'm trying to run a Martin
engine, which has a three valve pushrod cross-flow aluminium head on a 120E
ford block.  I ran into some servious valve train problems last year, which
prompted me to buy a well developed pre-crossflow head from a lister.  That
head has since been installed on a friends 1500cc engine, and is making
excellent power.  Point is that the volume of the ports on that head must
be one third the volume of the ports on my Martin heads!  Interesting...

Brian