Re: Vintage grouping, etc.

To: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Vintage grouping, etc.
From: "Nick England" <nick@nc-cdat.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:00:27 -0500
I race a Fiat 850 spider (sometimes in Enduros) and so get plenty of
experience using my mirrors - My car and several others I have driven have
"WINK" mirrors - the multi-segment wide-angle type. For production cars I
think they give a real improvement in situational awareness at a cheap
price.
Have Fun,
Nick England <nick@nc-cdat.com>
http://www.nc-cdat.com/nick/racing.html