Re: Vintage grouping, etc.

To: Carl McLelland <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage grouping, etc.
From: mhenry <mhenry@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 05:41:24 -0700
Interestingly enough, I think you are referring to a "Wink" mirror, developed
and marketed by one or both of the Winkelmann's in the late 60's or very early
70's. I've seen a picture of one on a formula ford Robert was driving, if you
can imagine that!  Hey, a vintage solution!
Mike (RMVR #69, '71 Lotus 69)