Re: VDCA Membership

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>, "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Subject: Re: VDCA Membership
From: "Pete Towell" <rtowell@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:04:11 -0500
Tom,

 I ran at the initial VDCA event at Roebling Road and had a blast ... how do
you say "too much track time"? No such thing! Great folks and well
organized.  I think they will have bigger fields in the future and their
philosophy is great ... just wish my car fit a little better.

To continue to run with them, I have to modify my '64 Mini Cooper to fit the
'67 SCCA C-Sedan specs.  I would like to do that, but to get there I
literally have to restore the car and re-mod it to period specs. Having said
that ... I plan to accomplish that; however, that means I will be thoroughly
thrashed at HSR and SVRA events (nothing new).

As far as the other details ... I think they are coming.  Stay posted.

Pete Towell
'64 Austin Cooper 'S' #91