VDCA Membership

Subject: VDCA Membership
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:05:07 -0500
I've visited the VDCA website and find that the club may be on the right
track as far as I'm concerned. It's been some time since I last raced and it
may be a while longer. However, I always had the most fun at smaller events
and VDCA seems to have the right idea. When I return to vintage racing, I
will strongly consider them.

I've got a couple of questions though. There seems to be no way to obtain
membership or contact them on their website. How is that done?

I'm also curious as to the financial side of things. Fifty one people
renting Roebling for 2 or 3 days makes me wonder what the entry fees are
like, what membership costs are, etc.

Having run with HSR, I think as I grow older (I'm edging towards 60), I want
to just have fun and leave the real heated, win at all costs racing to
someone else. I might run in the back, but I'd be grinning.

Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN
99 Mazda Miata (Bad Dog Racing)
78 Triumph Spitfire (for sale)
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/