Re: require testimonials before doing business

To: TYLOTUS@aol.com
Subject: Re: require testimonials before doing business
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:00:27 -0500
TYLOTUS@aol.com wrote:

> DANIEL!   The internet is not the place to ask or answer those type of
> guestions, I would sugest that you sit down with Mr. Evens and make that
> decision yourself.

I disagree, the internet IS the place to ask those type of questions. A
mailing list exists so that it's members can exchange personal
experiences, both good and bad. I'm not asking that we flame each other
in public. Replies should ALWAYS be made off the list.

When I'm looking for a garage to restore my car. I WANT to know about
the ones that took the client's money and disappeared. Simple as that.

I received the answers I was looking for (doesn't matter whether they
were postitive or negative) and for that I am grateful.

Daniel T.