Fwd: require testimonials before doing business

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: require testimonials before doing business
From: FG99@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:58:54 EST

--part0_911739535_boundary

From: FG99@aol.com
To: dthompso@total.net
Subject: Re: require testimonials before doing business
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:56:44 EST

Daniel,
I'm with you.  A few years ago I was in an immediate need for "repro" license
plates for a Corvette we were bringing out to Bloomington for Special
Collection.  I found an add in Hemmings from some guy down in Florida
advertising "the most authentic, correct, ect" license plates available
anywhere.  Well, what a disaster that turned out to be, this guy couldn't even
get the colors right, not to mention the size of the letters, ect.  I don't
want to tell you the heart aches I went through to return those
plates...DESPITE making the purchase via my American Express card, which is
normally "no questions asked" regarding returns. I wish I had know before hand
what he was all about, which is why I feel, as you, this forum can't be beat.
Fred Greco

--part0_911739535_boundary--