Re: Oil pan baffles

To: twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: Oil pan baffles
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:12:42 EST

<<
 Anyone have any suggestions re. a proven design of oil pan baffles to use in
 my MGB racer?  Someone on the MG-Digest suggested Brown & Gammons as a
 source for one.  But, I'm looking for something easy to fabricate & weld
 into a stock pan.  I'd like to come up with something as efficient as the
 system in my Alfa Guilietta Veloce.

 I thought I saw a mention of a plan for a baffle system in an old issue of
 the MGVR newsletter.  But, I haven't been able to find that particular
 reference.

 Norm Sippel
 61 Sprint Veloce
 66 MGB
 73 3.0 CS

 Norm,

Check-out the MGB factory Special Tuning Manual.  It is filled with high
performance stuff you can do to your MGB including the complete plans for
enlarging your oil pan and a measured drawing for an oil pan baffel.  I did
one for my "66 MGB 3-main vintage racer and it works great.

Regards,

Rod Schweiger
'64 MGB Sebring Replica #119