Re: Paint and such

To: <RodsINTOMG@aol.com>, <malcox@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Paint and such
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:04:39 -0600
In similar applications, I've found a procedure that works so well, I've
lost interest in power coat:

I remove all paint and all oil,  finishing with a soap and water wash.  Mop
down with body shop "metal prep" and let it "work" overnight.  Apply
"Zynolyte Epoxy Rust Mate" rattle-can paint  in a couple of thin coats.

It's worth looking for "Zynolyte" as reccommended by Carroll Smith . . .
It's so good, nothing else in even in second place!
Tony