Re: new Mag or SCAM?

To: "Vintage Race Group" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>, <MRogers726@aol.com>
Subject: Re: new Mag or SCAM?
From: "Casey Annis" <drivesafe@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:27:41 -0700
We are certainly no scam!!

        We received over 350 e-mail requests for free copies alone. This level
of
response, unfortunately, takes some time to process. The magazines were
mailed out on Monday the 18th, bulk mail from Cypress, CA, hopefully the
majority of you should be receiving it this week if the mail gods are kind.
We mailed out over 750 free copies, which takes a tremendous amount of time
and resources. We're very excited about the fact that everyone is SO eager
to receive their copies, but also a little bit hurt by the accusations
circling on this group. This is a tremendous undertaking, please bear with
us.

For those interested:

All those who sent ads, had them published in the first issue.
All those who requested free copies, including foreign country requests,
had them mailed (free of charge).

If for some reason you should not receive a copy that you requested, please
e-mail or phone me and we will send one out first class.

Best Regards,

Casey M. Annis
Vintage Racecar Journal
(714) 828-6617
(714) 828-7500 FAX

Issue 2 available Oct. 1 Contents Include

Racecar Profile: Lotus Elan/26R
Race Prep: How to tune your Webers for driveability and performance
Interview: Brian Redman
Plus columns from Pete Lyons, Tim Considine a much, much more