Re: new Mag or SCAM?

To: <RIMEY@aol.com>, <MRogers726@aol.com>, <owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: new Mag or SCAM?
From: "mordy" <mordyd@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 06:22:46 -0500
The Editor of that magazine is Casey Annis.  He has spent a tremendous
amount of time working on this new project.  The Vintage Racecar Journal and
Market Report was distributed for FREE by the thousands at the Monterey
Historics.  I'm a subscriber and am very impressed by the first issue.  The
magazines main thrust is
the vintage racer and potential investor.  The first copy was clear, well
written and informative.  I can't wait for the next issue...

Mordy Dunst