Re: Alfa Grill

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Alfa Grill
From: Don Suiter <suiter@ares.csd.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 08:12:38 -0600
Myles,
Was this the 40 or 45 model.  Don, a quick question, why do you need a new
grill for the Spider?  I hope you did not take an excursion! :-), if so, I hope
all in ok. My note for sources should be in your mailbox.
Don S.

--
Don Suiter ACOC - webmaster (ACOC) - (ErEc,Ltd), http://www.donsuiter.com/
Vintage Race: RMVR #81 1967-Alfa GTjr, 54 Siam H-Mod