13" lotus wobbley webs for sale or trade

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 13" lotus wobbley webs for sale or trade
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:06:09 -0400
I'm currently using Lotus wobbley webs, in an aftermarket aluminium alloy
version, 13" X 5" four stud fronts, 13" X 6" 6 stud rears, as original on
Lotus 22 and 23, on my Merlyn Mk6A.  The Lotus wheels are in quite good
shape but I'd like to convert back to 4 stud wheels all round, preferably in
the same sizes but with 3.75" bolt circle.

Anyone want to buy the Lotus wheels, or sell the four stud wheels
(Panasports or equivalent), or something in between (trade?)?

If I get an offer for the Lotus wheels, then the project comes off the back
burner, and the deal gets done.  Let me know if anyone's interested!

Brian