Re: BMW Weber manifold

To: "Susan B. Gabel" <sgabel@magicnet.net>
Subject: Re: BMW Weber manifold
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:03:52 -0400
Ted Rogers managed to have the first reply, so he'll get the manifold.
Thanks for all the interest - I bought it as part of a two Weber carb
purchase for $200, sold one of the carbs to a guy at the office for $200, so
I got my carb for free, and the manifold then sat on the floor of two
different garages for at least 8 years.  I'm happy to get it onto a car!

Brian