Re: Alternator Installation

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Alternator Installation
From: Wrtr <Wrtr@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:51:35 EST
In a message dated 98-01-12 19:22:51 EST, JWoesvra@aol.com writes:

<< < Wouldn't that be...cheating? >>

 Who would you be cheating? The whole idea is to solve a chronic problem and
 still keep the car looking proper. There is no performance advantage other
 than not having to worry about a dead battery.

 Jack Woehrle >>

Hi Jack:

Ok, I admidt it, I believe in alternators too. I have one in my Volvo rally
car so I can run real 12 volt lights (6 volt ones are no longer available).  I
just don't believe in running "modern racing engine rpms" and had to crank in
a couple cents. But then y'all already knew that...

kevin clemens