Re: Delete this now...

To: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Delete this now...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 19:01:29 -0600
Jeremy and all,

You've got your whiners that claim there's no decent topics(but they
never post). You've got your whiners that claim its only a few people
posting, (but they never post) You've new people on the list that have
no understanding of legacy issues... whiners everywhere.

We at Team Thicko (this is a sizable group) said screw it, and got our
own list.

WST
Team Thicko Flounder
No Whining
(Where sexual harrassment is an artform, not a crime. Insults, public
ridicule, potty mouth words, off car topics... you name it. JUST NO
WHINING!)

PS to Gary Speckman... I said whining not winning... not meant as a dig
(yeah right!)