Delete this now...

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Delete this now...
From: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 12:02:55 -0600
 While I would definitely agree with some, that, with a little time
spent on the sending end, multiple replies to multiple messages from the
same person, could be consolidated into one reply, and if the subject
becomes a little too esoteric or specialized, could be taken to e-mail.

 However, a little civility would seem in order. I don't remember seeing
posted exactly what is and is not allowed, and at what point, in an
otherwise slow list, a particular subject was voted as being "not of
interest" anymore. Perhaps some people don't have enough of a life
outside of this list, to put up with some "delete key" action. Nowhere
does this list say "vintage-race-northamerica-only"; perhaps this is an
opportunity for some enterprising individual with time on his hands and
desire to be a sysop.

 It's a new year. Let's just "at ease".

 Flame on...

--