RE: SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios -Reply -Reply

To: Andrew Pursey <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Subject: RE: SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios -Reply -Reply
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 07:03:09 -0500
Andrew

<<I note the final placings in the 1976 Australian Touring Car Championsh=
ip
and there is a certain J Braithwaite in an Escort - what happened to that=

car?>>

I sold the RS2000 to a Mercedes hire car driver and never heard from him
again.  =

The previous years Twin Cam should be easier to spot because it was a
triple cut and shut that Mike Griffin of Nippon Auto Spares fame had
previously purchased off a policeman.  I sold it to this guy with an Afro=

hair do in bright orange who insisted it be road registered.  Remind me t=
tell you the tale privately.

regards

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia

For details of FF rentals, test days and corporate days see:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz

1970 Lotus 61MX - Team Holland
1976 Bowin P6F
1983 Reynard FF83 =

1986 Isuzu FVR Pantechnicon
1972 Datsun 240Z
1993 RF93 Van Diemen with 95 update - deposit paid
1997 Ford Falcon XR8 Tickford
A large collection of model cars

Investor in the Lance Ruting Collection of motorsport photographs