RE: SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios -Reply

To: George Hough <HOUGHGE@mmah.gov.on.ca>
Subject: RE: SSP#2 - HP:IQ Ratios -Reply
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 06:56:16 -0500
George

You should ofcourse be addressing the tintop and taxi racing comments to
Andrew  "the Axeman" Pursey.

BTW the Axeman tag has nothing to do with any homicidal tendancies that
Andrew may or may not display on and off the circuit .... rather it refer=
to the old english registration number on his Morris.  If truth be told i=
ts
probably worth more than the car!

The Mr Bean .avi file was right up top the standards that we have come to=

expect from this historic racer.  =

We in fact also have a Mr Bean lookalike running in current FF in Oz (he
sticks his tongue out while driving just like Mr B does in his Mini!). =

He's also a little erratic and at our last meeting of the year we had two=

competitors come together.  Who caused it?  "Well ... we were both so bus=
avoiding Mr Bean that we ran into each other ... it was really Mr Bean's
fault!"

Have a great Xmas!

regards

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia

For details of FF rentals, test days and corporate days see:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz

1970 Lotus 61MX - Team Holland
1976 Bowin P6F
1983 Reynard FF83 =

1986 Isuzu FVR Pantechnicon
1972 Datsun 240Z
1993 RF93 Van Diemen with 95 update - deposit paid
1997 Ford Falcon XR8 Tickford
A large collection of model cars

Investor in the Lance Ruting Collection of motorsport photographs